Friday, May 27, 2005

:)

Last day at work today before I'm off for a break. Hopefully all of my plans for the coming week will fall into place with military precision, and I can get some new artwork completed !

Also going to buy a new digital camera today, so maybe you'll see some photographic content on Aliental at some point in the future as well. Hey, I might even add a photo to my profile page, so all of you people that don't know me can see exactly who it is that's writing this rubbish ! :)

I shall be contactable during this period using the following methods:
Email
MSN Instant Messenger
Telephone
Telepathy
Shouting very loudly in the direction of my house


Found out today that if you do a search for Aliental on Google, I'm up there in the number one ( blog ) spot...Yay ! Go me !!
Although thinking about this logically, the only reason that you would be searching for Aliental is if you know me and want to find this site. But if you do know me, you would probably already know the URL and would have no need to search for it, which kind of makes the whole reason for doing a Google search for Aliental a complete waste of time.

But then again, if you were someone who didn't know me, and was searching for a completely different Aliental, then finding this at number one in a Google search ( for Aliental ) would probably make you a bit annoyed as it would be the incorrect Aliental ( especially if you were this other 'Aliental' who was hoping to be 'number one' in a Google search for Aliental…nah nah nana nah…beat you !!! :P

If you click on the 'Repeat the search with the omitted results included' link at the bottom of the second page of results, you'll find that I'm still number one, but wiped out ( in number of entries ) in the results by
http://nihon.blogspot.com ( 16 to my 5 - correct as of 27th May 2005 )

Bah ! :(


Despite this http://nihon.blogspot.com/ invasion into my territory, I'm happy in the fact that using the word Aliental as many times as I could in this post will help me to remain at the top in a Google search for Aliental.

I really need to get out more don't I ? o_O

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil T said...

Hey Colin, I'm sorry for the nihon.blogspot.com incursion. Oh well. At least you mentioned nihon.blogspot.com twice in your post (oops, so did I) which helps me out too! I'll return the favour soon...

On another note, Lion-O, you've taken me back in a big way with that mention of Thundercats. Anywhere I can find memorabilia, audio clips or anything? I crave it now! Testimony sounds interesting too, keep me posted and maybe I'll hijack your idea too!

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home