Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Blatant Macism that's what it is!!!

I've noticed recently the ever increasing bias in favour of PC users...

I've been looking out for a decent Mac compatible CD writer, and quite frankly it's been a right pain in the bum.

Tottenham Court Road, the hub of computer/electronic stuff in London, would be the ideal place to find one (or so I thought - hah!!!)

Most of the shops though only stock hardware that's PC compatible, and the one shop that does, Micro Anvika (yes you Micro Anvika) are staffed by people that, quite frankly don't care about their customers….

I would buy it on the net, but to be honest I don't trust expensive pieces of electrical equipment coming through the post because:

1. Not sure it would actually arrive.
2. Or it does arrive and it's got a big dent in it.


Besides, I always like to have a good look at something close up before I buy it. It's just me.

Not only have I had trouble with hardware, but I've found that the only version of MSN Messenger available for a Mac is 4.01!!! (which is rubbish compared to 7.0 available for PCs) Especially when I want the option for audio conversation)

Anyone know of anything that supports Mac and PC and has audio conversation???

:(


3 Comments:

Blogger HARUNA said...

Hi:)
Thanx for your comment on my homepage:)
Yes, I am a Japanese friend of Yuki! I play tennis with Yuki. She is a good tennis player!
I know you... You and Yuki are good friends, right?
CU

1:44 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Hey Haruna!
So Yuki is a good tennis player!?
Does she cheat when she plays tennis with you!!?
I know what a troublemaker she is! LOL!!! ;)

9:16 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Hey Yuki :D
Apparently MSN are releasing a new version of Messenger for the Mac sometime this year, so hopefully that will have audio conversation.

In the meantime, I'm looking out for other ways to chat with you!!! - I'll let you know ;)

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home