Monday, November 07, 2005

(-_-) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I'm still having trouble finding something worthwhile to write about, as I haven't done anything very interesting lately.

I did have a bonfire on Saturday, but It was a very unexciting affair:

Bonfire Night!

I burned wood. I ate a sausage.

See? Not really the makings of a memorable post is it?

What else…Oh yeah, I went shopping on Saturday too and went to a shop that sold some nice metallic paper, but found out that it had closed down.

Sorry, just not happening...

:(

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil T said...

You're lucky to have had a bonfire though! Guy Fawkes Night is probably the most un(non?)-well-known event here in Japan! I miss it a lot for some reason.

1:22 am  
Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey! What's bonfire night??? When I read Harry Potter in English, I found a word, Guy Fawkes!!! I don't know what it is"! Please tell me:)

4:57 am  
Blogger Colin said...

For Haruna (and anyone else who doesn't know!) here's a link to a site that explains the whole thing!

http://www.gunpowderplot.parliament.uk

10:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da burnin wood: Put gas all ova it n next to yo neighborz car!
Dat'd make it exciting n so funny ;-) PEACE

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home