Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Resistance is futile"

Sh*t.

Just found out that they've blocked access to MSN Messenger at work.

It's yet another by-product of the outsourcing that my company has embarked upon. I know that it's primarily used for chatting to friends, but I do know of people that use it as well for work purposes (it's a lot quicker than our email system for a start...)

It's quite amusing how a company that's mainly internet based and who claim to "break down boundaries" and "value it's people" is becoming increasingly insular in it's quest to save money.

I might as well remove my spinal column, insert a USB port and plug myself into the Borg collective...

This week just gets better and better.

Not.

:(

I'm still contactable by email (address in my profile) which I look at on a very regular basis throughout the day (well, until they block that as well. B*stards) so feel free to chat to me...please. I need saving.

Time to look for a new job?

A big 230 point, bold, underlined san serif yes is the answer to that one...


1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

News flash!

I get into work this morning and find that Messenger is working again...

Very strange, but I'm not complaining!

:D

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home