Monday, July 25, 2005

Aliental? You want to head down towards Lovely Days, take a right and it's the first on the left...

I was checking the user stats for this site over the weekend after I noticed a significant jump in the number of expected visitors (usual expected number of visitors is 2 per day. One of them being me)

Most of the visitors over the past few days were the usual suspects (Hi Yuki! Hi Phil! :D) and some new faces (Hi Haruna!)

The rest were a mixture of casual web surfers (who accessed Aliental through my profile) or people who had ended up here through a search.

One of the strangest referrals was the unfortunate person who had found their way here by doing a Yahoo search for "when I want you in my arms dream" and finding Aliental as the number one closest match in the results list (beating any site which was Everly Brothers related O_o)

I also appeared in a technocrati search for London - but as these results are updated continuously, I gave up looking for my entry after page 42...

So to the visitors from Singapore (Hi Hege!) Trinidad and Tobago, Italy and Brazil (Hi whoever you are!) if you came here on purpose or completely by accident, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger HARUNA said...

Hi:D
How R U doin'?
Thanx for checking mu site.
Blog is very useful and good for us to make new friends...

4:55 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Yuri: You were visitor number 100!? - congratulations! :D
I'll have to think of a prize!!! LOL!!!

Haruna: Thanks for checking mine too!
I'm always glad to make new friends!:D

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home