Monday, November 14, 2005

Brrr!!!

I was going to mention on todays post how winter has hit with a vengence here in the UK. When I left the house this morning, the temperature was somewhere between very cold and absolutely f*cking freezing* but now at 1:00pm the sun is out and it's actually quite warm, so no need for the four layers of clothing that I have on.

I wish Mother Nature would make her mind up!


*Please excuse the bad language in this post, but it's all Yukis fault. She's such a bad influence on me! ;)

http://yukinpo666.blogspot.com/2005/10/view-was-fuckin-beautiful.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Phil T said...

Yeah, mama-nature here in Japan has been similar. But now I think she's finally decided to be cold and stick with it. Not sure if that's a good thing though...

1:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was too cold for me today. I wore five clothes... I heard that UK is colder than here in Sapporo. Umm... how many clothes should I wear if I were there?? I wonder...

5:44 pm  
Blogger HARUNA said...

Oh no!! Yuki is a bad effect:( lol!!!

2:40 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Phil:
Mother Nature has now decided to stick with the cold option.

Asumi:
Hmmm...Maybe you had better double up and wear ten layers to be sure! LOL!

Yurie:
OK! I'll change the links!
Cute picture of Bambi!

Haruna:
Yup, Yuki sure is a bad influence! She's such a troublemaker isn't she!?? :o
LOL!

10:17 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Teach you bad words!??? :o

No I f*cking didn't!!!

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home