Monday, January 09, 2006

Smug!

Not that I'm being very very smug about it (honest, I'm not......Oh, ok then just a bit! heehee!) but this year I have managed to accumulate seven and a half weeks holiday!

That's right! SEVEN AND A HALF WEEKS! :D :D :D

Two weeks of it will be used for my trip to Japan, which due to me being so disorganised looks like it'll probably be sometime around March/April instead of February, but as it said how cold the weather was in Japan on T.V. this morning, maybe waiting for warmer weather is a good idea...

I also think that I'm going to have to get my passport photos done again as the previous picture that I had done makes me look like a convict (not a good look to go for when trying to gain entry into a country!)

I managed to find time over the weekend to familiarise myself with my new DVD camera (sort of) so I have a sneeking suspicion that I'll have the urge to get all "touristy" when I go to Sapporo and film lots of odd things like lamp posts and sections of pavement. Just because I can...

Right, what's next on my list of things to do...Oh yes, buy a nice strong suitcase...

:D


P.S. - If you're in the Camden area (Stables Market to be exact) check out a shop called BlaBla Hospital (stall 34C) and prepare to be amazed!

Link to website in the sidebar.



2 Comments:

Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey!!! How are you? Happy New Year:)
SEVEN AND A HALF WEEKS!? Wow! Sounds great:D!!!
I hope you will enjoy your holiday :)

6:34 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Hey Haruna!

Happy New Year to you too!

Hope you had a fun time!

When are your exams!??

Whenever they are, Ganbatte!!!

:D

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home