Tuesday, December 20, 2005

陽気なクリスマスおよび幸福な新しい年! :D

Hello!

After a period of extreme business at work and a few days of illness, I'm back!

Yatta! Go me! etc!

Did you miss me!???

No? Oh, ok then :(

Anyway, just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!! (Hmmm for some reason the japanese seasonal greeting that was going to go here doesn't appear to display correctly. Bugger)

Don't expect any regular posting over the next couple of weeks as hopefully I shall be having far too much fun to waste time surfing the net, but drop by if you're in the area and say hi you never know I might be online!

What I'll be listening to over Christmas:

American Idiot - Green Day

Cool (Richard X mix) - Gwen Stefani

Whatever else takes my fancy at the time (taking into careful consideration the amount of alcohol consumed in the hour directly before!)

What I'll be looking at over Christmas:

An awful lot of absolute sh*t on TV (just the same as the sh*t that's on TV the rest of the year, but with a Christmas theme)

My expanding waistline

What I'll be eating over Christmas:

Everything (x10)

What I'll be thinking at Christmas:

Ooh, I've always wanted one of them!

What I'll be doing over Christmas:

Planning my trip to Japan! :D

See ya in 2006!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Did you kill my bloodhouns?

8:37 pm  
Blogger Colin said...

Nope, not me

:D

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home