Monday, March 06, 2006

Funeral!

Right. Let me see if I have everything ready for my trip to Japan…Here goes...

Passport…Check!

Ummm…er...oh bugger. That's about it so far :(

I really need to get myself organised if I'm going to get to Japan in May, but now that I have my passport sorted, I can start to make more solid plans. Sapporo and Tokyo are definite. I'd also like to do Hiroshima and maybe somewhere else (any suggestions!?) - I'll just have to see how things pan out.

As you can probably guess, I'm so dis-organised I'll probably be late for my own funeral* but this year I'm determined to get this trip finalised and do what I originally planned to do about three years ago.

I plan to make semi-regular updates here on my progress, mainly just to keep me focused and to let people know that I'm not sitting on my arse and letting time fly by (it'll also give people an opportunity to swear at me and tell me to get on with it)

If anyone has any useful info that they would like to impart, that would be great! :D

Right then…Internet search: Trance clubs in Tokyo...

*If in the far distant future (I hope) I am actually late for my own funeral, I'm sure that it'll be someone elses fault. Honest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil T said...

How's this then: Oi Colin you #$%&"$, "%&""()0ing get on with you, you hear?!

11:33 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Yes Dad!

LOL!

:D

12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home