Monday, March 20, 2006

Whoops! I did it again!



Good News:

I finally managed to find some time to sit and do some artwork this weekend.

Bad News:

I have this habit of sketching ideas out on really scrappy bits of paper that could turn into finished pieces if it wasn't for the fact that they were drawn on really scrappy bits of paper. This is one of them. It needs a lot of work still doing to it, but it's the first piece of art in a long while that I am happy with at this stage. I can guarantee you though that if I had started to do this on a nice piece of primed board it would be in the bin by now!

:D

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil T said...

This is cool! I like the manga-with-a-twist style.
I know what you mean about only being creative on scraps of paper too. Nothing wrong with that!

11:10 am  
Blogger Colin said...

Thanks! :D

It's not just on any old scrap of paper though, it's on the back of a Cell Press requirements document!

LOL!

9:37 am  
Blogger El Samurai Dibujante said...

Wow, you are really good drawing!
Ilike to draw too, but i'm not that confident to show my drawings.
I hope to see more of these

7:21 pm  
Blogger Colin said...

Thanks El Samurai!

:D

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home